Monday, September 1, 2014

The Rebirth

WARNING: This story has a rating of PG-13. It contains a lot of references to things like woohoo, language, violence, and the like.

Behold, my longest short story ever! I think it's too long to even be a short story, but it seems I did write one that had more pages in Word, so I'm keeping it at that! However, it features five parts instead of three.

I've had this idea for a while, and I thought it was time to bring it to life. I have a sequel to this story in the works, but for now, enjoy...


Synopsis:
Kenzie travels to Midnight Hollow with her boyfriend, Hayden, to participate in her best friend Jillian's fashion photo shoot being held in the enigmatic town. But trouble prevails as soon as she arrives. Jillian is missing, presumably abducted, landing Kenzie in one of her most dangerous adventures yet! This is a life or death situation. Will everyone make it out of the peril alive? Or will someone be forced to pay a deadly price?

Parts:

Part 1 - The Abduction

Part 2 - The Bargain

Part 3 - The Captive

Part 4 - The Awakening

Part 5 - The Transformation

No comments:

Post a Comment